The course is based on primary and secondary leaver’s students who are willingly and ready to acquire electrical knowledge and skills.
It is a one year training course, which trainees are imparted with both theory and practical skills.
As the name implies these course deals with all sort electrical installation (domestic and industrial) depending on the level of education.
Therefore, at the end of the training leaners should acquire the following electrical skills:-
- Safety and workshop safety practice
- Drawing and wiring of different types of electrical wiring systems
- Correct use of electrical tools and equipment’s
- Simple electrical calculation
- Testing, repair and maintenance of electrical installations/appliances
By doing all these, trainees should be able to sit for National exam under National Industrial Training Authority NITA grade 3.
EXAMINING BODY: NITA
DURATION: 1 Year
REQUIREMENTS: KNEC CERTIFICATE/ SKILLED WORKER/RESULT SLIP